Saturday, February 25, 2012

Mexican Chicken

So I had to call mom tonight to get a recipe because my cook book that I use fell apart and this page got lost so mom encouraged me to use the blog for recipes I use often. So for myself and for the rest of you who want to try it. Here is Kaylas favorite food Mexican Chicken.

3 cups cooked cubed chicken
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 cup sour cream
1 small can chopped green chilies
2TBSP minced onion
tortilla chip crumbs about 2 cups
2 cups cheddar cheese

Mix chicken, soup, sour cream, green chilies, minced onion, and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese. Mix altogether in a bowl. Crush tortilla chips and spread in the bottom of a 9X13 pan. Pour mixture on top of tortilla chips, sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Enjoy. If I were making this for myself I may try adding additional seasonings but Kayla likes it just how it is written. Experiment if you choose but this is the base.

No comments:

Post a Comment