Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Italian Meatballs

I'm trying to get rid of a lot of STUFF.  I have several cookbooks from which I use 1 or 2 recipes, and I can never remember which recipe is in which book, so I waste a lot of time looking for things.  I am posting them here so I can find them more easily and get rid of the books.

Italian Meatballs

1/2 cup bread crumbs
1/2 cup water
2 eggs
1 lb. ground beef
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
2 tbsp. parsley
1 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. dried oregano
Dash of pepper

Mix ingredients together in medium bowl.  With wet hands form mixture into small balls.  Place on cookie sheet and bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, or put in glass pan and microwave for 10 minutes. 

Note:  Use 5 lbs. of hamburger and proportionately add other ingredients and freeze in small bags.  

No comments:

Post a Comment